Wednesday, December 31, 2008

baby it's cold outside!

On Sunday (as you can see from previous blog posts) it was warm enough that Tyler was playing on a play set without a coat. Today it was FREEZING! After going out with Jason to get fitted for a dress for my friend's wedding, I met Al, my mom, Tyler and my grandparents at Chick-Fil-A for lunch. While there we noticed it had started snowing outside. It was coming down pretty hard and it was incredibly windy. I bundled Tyler up and took him outside to see it and he thought it was pretty darn neat. I didn't have my camera with me, just my phone


Tonight at dinner time Tyler wanted to play basketball. My brother Chris brought the little basketball net onto the porch and agreed to play with him. A couple of hours later I checked the weather and it said it was 20 degrees and with the windchill it "feels like 11". Brrr!!!

Jason's sweatshirt sums it up perfectly!

2 comments:

Working Mama said...

Happy New Year, Heather! Looks like you are having a great time! I am jealous!!!

Melodie said...

This is why I'm a permanent resident of Florida.