Thursday, December 4, 2008

Get ready to be jealous!

To all you northerners, I went to the beach today! Honestly I'm the one who is usually jealous of your ability to wear jeans, but we've been having a cold autumn so I've been in jeans plenty this year. Not that I'm complaining. But today was gorgeous in the high 70s so we decided to take advantage of it.

It was Jason's first time seeing the ocean. Okay, it's the bay, but it counts. He wasn't sure he liked the wind. He spent most of the time in the Bjorn.

I was too cheap to buy Christmas cards from the photo studio, and I actually kinda like the more casual types of photos for cards, so I figured I'd try to take some. Not great, but I guess they could be worse. We'll have to see if I end up getting anything better.

Tyler spent the whole time looking for "treasures" (he's deviated from his "daventures" term). He met a nice "girl" (meaning 60+ year old woman) who taught him all about the different kinds of shells. I now know that an olive is not just a term for a food.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

That pic of the boys is definitely card worthy.

Karlise said...

Cute pics! Where did you guys go?

Heather said...

Apollo Beach.