Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Disney On Ice






As part of Tyler's Christmas gift my parents got him tickets to see Disney on Ice. He had watched some YouTube videos of it when we were back in Florida and had seen some commericals and he was psyched.

According to my mom they had a lovely drive over to Philly and Tyler had been really pumped up about the show. Mickey and Minnie came out and Tyler was amazed. He found Goofy to be pretty funny and was really thrilled with Cars. Then there were some fireworks. Go figure, fireworks inside a stadium. So, less than 10 minutes into the show and he was done. My mom thought he might be okay if they took him to the back, but upon hearing the beginning of the music from The Little Mermaid he was finished...as he told my mom "uh oh, Ursula's coming". They were off.

All in all, Tyler enjoyed his 10 minutes of Disney on Ice. I think we'll wait a few more years for that!

No comments: