Monday, December 29, 2008

smiley baby

I know I haven't commented recently, but Jason is doing wonderfully. It took him a few days to adjust in New Jersey. I think he was just confused by his surrounding or something, or maybe the flight threw him off for a bit, but after a few days of very little sleep, he settled right in.

Jason LOVES to listen to bring brother Tyler. Tyler, on occasion, will perform for him and Jason will smile away.

Of course Jason loves his mommy too! In actuality, he'll smile for most people if he's in the right mood. My mom can usually get him to smile no matter what.

And for some reason he absolutely loves a Mickey pillowcase my mom has. If you put it near him he'll make eye contact with it and just stare, smile, and babble away. He loves this Christmas quilt too.

And did I ever mention how much he loves to be naked. If you got to change his diaper he will just laugh, kick his feet, and talk. Sorry, no naked baby photos!

3 comments:

Mommyof2boys said...

How cute he is ! I love that last picture with him so into his little blanket :)

Tiffany said...

He is just precious! I love that he enjoys Tyler so much. It is just amazing how big he is getting already!!!

Melodie said...

I can't believe Jason's so big and I still haven't met him!