Tuesday, December 16, 2008

fellow bloggers

A little while ago I added a feature on my blog entitled "my blog list" (found over on the right side of my page). I added it simply because it was easier for me to track the pages of my fellow blogger friends, not to mention the fact that I was paranoid about losing all the links again like I had a month or so ago.

It just occurred to me that perhaps some people might not want their blog posted publicly like that, so if you have any problem with that I'd gladly remove it. Just leave me a comment here or go ahead and e-mail me and I will delete it without question. I can't promise that I'll remember to read your blog anymore, but I'll do my best!

Also, if you happen to read my blog and for some reason you AREN'T on the list (like I said, I lost my bookmarks/favorites recently), please remind me!

No comments: