Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Contest

Oh wait, I meant "concert". Tyler insists on calling it a "contest". LOL.

So tonight was the big night. I knew Tyler was nervous, but he seemed excited too. His previous public singing experiences haven't been too successful. I mean he got up there, but he froze and didn't really sing. Well tonight proved that he really thought it was a "contest". He sung his little heart out! I must admit, the performance was rather pathetic, but adorable nonetheless and Tyler did beautifully!






After the show he told me "I was a little nervous, but now I know that I love the stage". Future thespian? I was just so proud that he got up there without too much anxiety!

We celebrated with a trip to Sonic. Daddy wanted a hot dog, Tyler wanted ice cream, and I wanted a something sweet so a sonic slushy fit the bill of things that I'm allowed to eat. Plus you can eat outside and not worry about bothering people. Can't beat that!

2 comments:

Mommyof2boys said...

Awwww he looked so cute !!

I admit though,seeing that little girl cry made me tear up,poor thing !

Homemade Happenings said...

How exciting, his big debut!! Was he the only singing?? I swear I actually heard HIS voice! Too cute!

I hope that little girl that was cryibg was not traumatized, the poor thing!