Wednesday, December 24, 2008

True Christmas Eve

Today my grandparents and both brothers came over to celebrate Christmas Eve. Tyler had been waiting anxiously all day to see his everyone. As you can see, Jason was happy to see his G-G.mom and gave her big smiles.

My brother Chris and my dad took on baby duty for a while.

My grandparents had handed out gifts at last nights' celebration, but they saved this one special for Tyler today because it had so many little parts. The Pixos thingamabob he's been wanting. As you can see, he was a tad excited.

The excitement was a little too much for my brother Jim to handle.

After dinner my pop-pop anxiously perused the dessert table.

Tyler especially enjoyed the "Happy Birthday Jesus cake".

Tyler spent a while creating projects with the craft supplies he got from his Uncle Chris.

We snuck in a family photo (and you'd have to wear antlers for a family photo)....

before the ever important reading of "Twas the Night Before Christmas".

The milk and cookies have been set out for Santa. The bag contains "reindeer food" that my mom and Tyler made. Hopefully Santa won't forget us!

Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

Mommyof2boys said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time,I love their matching pajamas !

Merry Christmas !

Melodie said...

I love the PJ's! They look like Katie's, only hers were pink, of course!