Monday, December 22, 2008

deck the halls...

Last night was the annual Christmas tree decorating extravaganza. Keep in mind, we have an approximately 3 foot tall artificial tree at our house. My parents have the real deal, approximately 10-12 feet tall. Tyler was in utter amazement when he saw it. He was aching to decorate it, so last night my brothers both arranged to be here so we could decorate it as a family.

It was so tall that my brother Jim decided to just stand on our end table and decorate the top.

Tyler loved it, for the first 10 to 15 minutes. Then he was done. LOL. As you can see, even Jason got involved!

My dad, after being the photographer, got in on the action and did some decorating. My brother Chris tackled the right side of the tree.

My poor mom had to watch from the sidelines. I guess I never mentioned it,
but she had to have yet another surgery on Friday. She is still in a great deal of pain, but that didn't stop her from providing moral support. Plus, she's good for snuggling.

No comments: