Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Aftermath

We've been playing with lots of toys, as expected after Christmas.

A big hit has been the remote control helicopter my brother Jim got Tyler. I'm not sure who likes it more though, my brother and Al or Tyler.

Then of course there is Tyler's motorcycle. Yes, you read that right. My Uncle Glenn has a 3 kids and they have plenty of toys. Apparently this motorcycle had been outgrown, so we were the proud recipients of it! The day after Christmas, after watching Tyler ride it inside for far too long, we did bring it outdoors. Not before causing mommy to say something she never expected to hear: "Tyler, you may not eat a candy cane while riding your motorcycle in the house".

There has been much time with board games (Monopoly Junior and Itsy Bitsy Spider Game), trucks, and bath toys.

And of course we can't give up the Christmas spirit too easily. My mom taped the Walt Disney World Christmas Parade since we didn't get to watch it on Christmas Day. Since then Tyler has watched it, I believe, 4 times. You can just see, from the glimmer in his eye, that he now has a thing for Miley Cyrus. And he keeps asking when he can see that parade.

1 comment:

Mommyof2boys said...

Tyler's helicopter looks neat !
I think we got a very cheap version of those and it didn't work out so well !