Saturday, December 13, 2008

lazy days

Jason's sleep has become so peaceful. It's like he was when he was a newborn. Aren't they always so cute when they are asleep?

Tyler decided independently to make this "craft". When I asked him about his stick people he informed me the 4 on the right were "Daddy, Mommy, Tyler and Jason". So, out of curiosity, I asked who the other 3 were (including the 2-headed creature) and I was told, in a tone as if to say "duh", that they were "the people of Mexico". Umm, okay.

Yesterday, pulling onto base, we saw these parachuters. Tyler was quite fascinated.

Tyler has taken a liking to "Mario Cart" on the Nintendo Gamecube. He often wants me to play while he watches. I'm getting a little better. He likes to give me encouragement most of the time ("good job mommy", "mommy follow the arrows", "you can do it") and then occasionally he'll throw in a downright insult ("mommy, you came in 8th. Oooooooh, that's last")

Jason's still a cutie.

And still loves his baths.

No comments: