Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Evening!

I'm catching up, slowly but surely...

After spending the afternoon at Al's mom's house, we put the boys back in the car and head over to Al's Aunt Kathy and Uncle Mike's house. Thankfully Jason fell asleep immediately and Tyler pretty much was near sleep the whole time. That made the 45 minute drive a bit easier.

We got there and I was quickly reminded how short I am. Al's family is very tall, which makes my 5'2" frame seem very vertically challenged. They even make Al (6') seem short!

This was the first time that any of Al's extended family met Jason, and probably the first time in 2 years that they've seen Tyler as well. This is Al's mom-mom holding Jason for the first time.

Tyler and Jason got spoiled by even MORE presents, and we enjoyed hanging out with the family again. A great time was had by all. I didn't get many pictures, but here are some highlights...

Al's Uncle Mike, making sure he made the blog postings!

Tyler made a friend. This is Al's cousin Matt's girlfriend Dana. He was quite taken with her. In fact, he told me a few times, while they played in the basement, to go upstairs with "the rest of the family". Apparently I was interrupting their special time. He always knows how to pick out the pretty ladies.

Jason likes to pick out the pretty ladies too. This is Al's cousin Kirsten.

Last, but not least, a family photo, courtesy of Uncle Mike.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry we missed AK and UMs. I definatly want to get together before you go back hom...I mean to Fla. (you are home). We are all off of school and work until 1/5. Lets try to get together

Mommyof2boys said...

I love the family picture of the four of you,you look great !

Mike Dominik said...

Heather, thanks for getting me in the blog! Keep up the great work, it's such a pleasure to read the posts. All our love, UM and AK

Melodie said...

That Tyler sure is a ladies man, isn't he?