Wednesday, December 17, 2008

so bittersweet

My baby is growing up. Today I came to the realization that Jason is starting to outgrow some of his 0-3 month stuff. Most of it is fine, but because of his reflux I hate having anything tight around his little belly. I'd rather size up. Also some onsies and sleepers are getting a little too short for his torso. Being that I could be in NJ for up to a month (will explain later) I better plan on having plenty of clothes that will fit for that time.

So in case I didn't have anything else to do (insert sarcasm), tonight i got to go into the garage and sort through all the bins of clothes for the 3-6 month stuff (all Tyler's old stuff was organized by size, but the recent hand-me-downs I had gotten were not organized, and there were 2 full trash bags of them). Most of the wintery stuff of Tyler's in the 3-6 month size had not been worn too much. By the time winter hit he was mostly in 6-9 month clothes. So most of it has barely been touched. And there were some fun seasonal stuff, so I'm excited. Red velour overalls, here we come!

Did I mention that this clearly means MORE laundry!

No comments: