Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Afternoon!

After "rest time" we bundled up the kids and head off to Al's mom and stepfather's house to visit and have a bit of an early dinner. His sister Dottie was there too, as was her daughter Carli and Carli's dad Dan. Tyler got bombarded with more gifts from grandmom and a couple from Aunt Dottie. Some of them were quite fun, including night vision goggles, a t-ball set, and Monopoly Junior. Jason got a little toy as well, and some money. Tyler and Carli had a nice time playing and we enjoyed some food. By the way, I had the yummiest "candy" which I believe was called an "oreo truffle". I MUST get this recipe from my mother-in-law. Thank goodness that I'm fairly sure Jason is doing okay with chocolate, because those are to die for! Pretty good that I could have some satisfaction, as the rest of the holiday was spent trying to avoid all dairy. NOT FUN!

More photos:

Tyler opening presents.

Grandmom with Tyler.

Dottie and Jason.

Carli opens some presents.

Jason meet Chance (the dog).

No comments: