Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Eve!

We started out the evening with a little snacking and some Wii (of course!).

When Tyler heard the news that it was too cold for my grandparents to venture over for the evening, he retreated to his bedroom. He usually likes to be by himself when he's upset, so I thought nothing of it. Maybe 5 minutes later I went back to his room to check on him and found him IN Jason's swing!

Just barely past bedtime I had had enough of Tyler's attitude (the child still desperately needs a nap) and started prepping him for bed. Luckily he doesn't really get time too well, so we did an incredibly exciting countdown at, I believe, 8:14pm. LOL.

After Tyler went to bed the true excitement began. Let me tell you, we are a truly adventurous group. Al reloaded my parents computer, I updated my blog, and my parents watched TV. Later we watched a bit of TV, saw the ball drop, said our happy new year's to each other, and head to bed. We are too much to handle, huh?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh my! Tyler in the swing is too funny. BTW, Clara Grace has a pair of those same Mickey slippers.