Sunday, January 4, 2009

falling behind already!

Only 4 days into the new year, and I'm already behind on my blogging! I forgot to mention that on Friday Al left for FL. He is actually deploying to Afghanistan (hopefully for a short time) so he needed to get back to the base. Meanwhile I've decided to stay put here in NJ for a while. Tyler was a little upset to see him go, so we distracted him with a trip to my grandparents house. While we were there Jason had his first very apparent laugh. We thought we'd heard it before, but it was very obvious that day as he talked to my grandparents. On Saturday my grandparents came back over and we captured a bit of it on video. This day he was distracted by the camera, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Mommyof2boys said...

The video of Jason is precious and you look so happy :)