Wednesday, January 21, 2009

message to mom-mom

Tyler helped me make this video today to my mom to cheer her up. It's rather silly, but i thought I'd post it anyway, complete with Jason's spit-up and all!



Here are 2 snapshots I took from the video as well. I don't think I actually have a real photo of both boys smiling together!


I'd also like to add a quick funny. If you watch the video you'll hear Tyler doing a rather odd rendition of "baa baa black sheep". Since I laughed at this version, he insisted on going around the house singing the song in various silly ways, usually just changing up some words or syllables. I wish I had kept video rolling. My personal favorite, which of course he had no idea what he was saying, included the line "one for the bastard, one for the dame".

3 comments:

Karlise said...

LMAO! How funny is he?!

I LOVE the pics of the boys smiling. It's so rare to get both kids smiling at the same time. Believe me I know!

Melodie said...

Katie enjoyed that video. She sang right along with Tyler.

Tiffany said...

Adorable pics and video! Tyler is such an entertainer!