Friday, January 16, 2009

ever wish you could stop time?

My boys are getting WAY too big. I'm sad.

Today I packed away Jason's very last 0-3 month sleeper and accepted that he really does need to wear 3-6 month stuff. He still fits in a bit of the clothing, but the sleepers had to go. Sniff, sniff. I'll really miss his itty bitty baby clothing, especially one little sleeper with a puppy face on the butt. I wish he had it in a bigger size, but I guess you gotta draw the line somewhere. Puppies on the butt aren't so cute at age 5 I suppose. I don't remember feeling this way with Tyler, but then again I was fairly certain we'd have another child, and this time I don't have that reassurance.

Today I had the realization that Tyler will in fact turn 5 this year and then go to Kindergarten. Kindergarten?!?! When in the world did that happen?

Pass the Kleenex....

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Will you still be here when Tyler goes to kindergarten? Or will you have moved by then?

Heather said...

We SHOULD be gone, but with the military one never knows!