Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I should leave it to the professionals

I don't know why I insist on playing photographer. I have no photography skills, nor a professional camera. But, my reasons for playing photographer yesterday were many: Al ASKED for pictures (and I don't think I've ever heard him ask for pictures), Jason was about to outgrow his cute shorts that matched Tyler's shirt, and I just always like taking pictures! My photography shoot didn't go as well as planned. And I still had to make good on my bribe to take the boys on a trip to Sonic (which was well played on my part anyway since I wanted a slushie...my dairy-free alternative to ice cream).








3 comments:

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

I think you did a great job! I love all the expressions you captured from both boys.

Homemade Happenings said...

Awww, you did great! The last two are my favorites. Reallu cute!

Tiffany said...

I think they are adorable...and that last shot is absolutely precious!