Thursday, January 8, 2009

all sorts of addictions

You would THINK that the new year would bring some sort of increased desire to break those unhealthy addictions and start fresh. Not here. Well, in our defense I don't think any of our addictions are unhealthy...well, not TOO unhealthy. We'll deal.

First up for discussion, my obsession with cloth diapers. I'm odd, I'm not denying it. Cloth seems to have this hold on me. Frankly I was upset about travelling because there just wasn't going to be room for my cloth, but once I found out that Al was driving I decided it WAS coming with us. Since getting here I've had to splurge on some new cloth. I can't resist. Sorta odd that I'm obsessed with something that my child pees and poops in, but they are just so soft and squishy. Plus he poops right out of disposables, and let me tell you, that is just no fun. Lets just hope I can make room in our suitcases to bring them all back to FL. I assure you that something else will make the cut before I would leave my cloth behind.

The Wii is still a big hit here. The other night Tyler convinced me to do the "2 person run", despite the fact that Jason was strapped to my chest. A site to see, I assure you.

Next up, Mickey. Jason is obsessed. My mom is just tickled.

PJs. Tyler is obsessed. If we aren't going anywhere, he wants to be in his PJs. For now it's not a battle worth fighting. So for my readers out there who have been wondering, yes, Tyler does own clothing.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I knew obsessions can be fun too! LOL!

Melodie said...

I stay in my PJs if I don't have anywhere to go. They are WAY more comfortable that anything else I own.

Mommyof2boys said...

Those are fun obsessions !

I love the first picture of Jason :)