Wednesday, January 14, 2009

welcome back

I got a lovely welcome home to FL. A gabillion toys with no home. Santa only brought maybe 1/4 of these, if that. The boys were very spoiled by everyone back in NJ. It's a blessing and a curse.

Throw in 4 suitcases to unpack and you've got one overwhelmed girl.

Did I mention that my Christmas decorations still need to come down?

Oh, and I caught a cold and can barely breathe.

And the mail pile is overwhelming. I did get to spend 25+ minutes on the phone with Tricare to try to determine why I'm getting bills from the hospital from Jason's visit in December. Since I got nowhere via that route, I got to spend naptime yesterday creating a letter to request the bill be "reconsidered" for payment. The fun never ends, does it?

Ahhh...home, crap, home...

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Heather, you need to take a day and just relax!! Never mind the house, putting gifts away, mail that can be avoided...Just a day to relax the best you can!! Welcome home!