Wednesday, January 14, 2009

toy overload and other activities

I'm not sure if I mentioned, but Santa left a few gifts back in Florida that were too big to make the trip from New Jersey. One of which was an exersaucer for Jason, which I'm pretty sure Santa got a good deal when buying it used off of Craigslist. He's a very resourceful man. I think Jason has a little bit more time until he grows into this. His feet don't even touch the ground on the lowest setting! He is pretty interested in it though.

Jason's happy to have his bed back. Umm, I mean my bed.

And he's really happy to be getting a taste of those fingers. If only he would suck his thumb. I'd be very appreciative.

Bathtime is always another good activity, and he really likes his bathtub here where he can splash to his heart's content.

Jason spent some time at his Bumbo seat as well, complete with play tray. Tyler got a kick out of Jason's toys as well. Who knew that a 4 year old could be entertained by a wooden caterpillar?


Tyler has been having a ball with all his gifts. So much so that he has only watched maybe, at most, an hour of TV in the past 2 days. This required no encouragement of mine whatsoever. He recently found this electronic toy in the pile, which embarrassingly enough, I'm not even sure where it came from (I think Aunt Kathy or Grandmom, but we can't pinpoint it..I normally keep a list so can write thank-you notes, but this obviously slipped through the cracks). It features Oscar the Grouch and it's a recycling game. Pretty cool, huh?

And after 4 years of parenting, this electronic book (with written words) that Marisa gave Jason has allowed my husband to finally learn some nursery rhymes.I'm so proud of him.

Last, but not least, Jason got to try out his new doorway bouncer, courtesy of Christmas money from family.

No comments: