Tuesday, January 27, 2009

more milestones

I forgot to mention this...on Saturday night, when we went out to eat at Ruby Tuesday, Jason sat in a high chair! Only for a few minutes, but it got us a few bites of food without a little one in our lap. He's the only chid I know who HATES his infant seat. And I do mean HATES!

Even more exciting, today he rolled belly to back! We were on the floor, logging in some "tummy time" when suddenly he rolled while trying to reach for his ball. He cried, which isn't the response I expected from him, but i guess he was a bit surprised.

He spent a good portion of the afternoon trying to roll the other way. No further rolling incidents of any sort.

1 comment:

Karlise said...

Yea Jason! BTW, we have that same ball. Bella got it for Christmas and she's fine if it's off or if I *just* turn it on but when it starts moving by itself she flips out. LOL