Thursday, January 31, 2008

Well, I'm officially out

I was slightly confused by the rules of this blog competition, and now the poll results are in and it seems we have to keep adding money each month to stay in the competition. I'm not willing to continue to add money for something that could potentially last YEARS (you have no idea how competitive some of us are)!. I can't afford to add money indefinitely and I'd rather not go any further and then have to bow out (due to finances) after having invested even more...if that makes sense. So I will take my $5.00 loss and move on. I may be cheap, but I'm competitive in my own way so I will continue to challenge MYSELF to blog everyday. Frankly I enjoy it now (and maybe slightly addicted), so you're not through with me yet! Sorry, you aren't that lucky, lol!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I feel like you do Heather. I know I won't win, and now I feel like I'm just paying someone else $5 each month. But I want to keep blogging, and I know I won't post unless I HAVE to. So I guess I'll stay in for at least one more month until I'm so sick of blogging that I won't mind not doing it for a while.

Karen said...

I feel your loss. You don't want to give up but you can't afford to keep playing. I hope you continue to blog everyday anyway.