Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've been tagged

10 Things I've Done

One of my fellow blog competitors, Julie, posted this on her blog, challenging all of us to do it as well.


List ten things I have done that others likely have not. Yes Julie, this difficult.

1. I worked briefly in a psychiatric unit in Boston.

2. I went to New Orleans one year for spring break.

3. I was crowned "Miss Medford Lakes 1995". Don't even ask.

4. I went to Boston University for college and got a degree in Occupational Therapy (at the time there were very few colleges that offered degrees in OT).

5. I've seen the world's largest pumpkin at the Topsfield Fair (which I believe is the oldest fairground in the US) in approximately 1997.

6. I didn't sleep for 48+ hours during exams my Freshman year. Had I studied in advance this may not have been necessary. LOL.

7. I’ve dissected a human body. Gross anatomy was truly gross.

8. I've been on six cruises (which includes six cruise ships and six cruise itineraries).

9. I rode my bike to school every day until high school. In rain, sleet, and snow.

10. I had heart surgery at age 4. A valve that was supposed to close at birth never did, and my moronic pediatrician didn't notice it, but when I switched pediatricians he noticed within 5 minutes. Went in for surgery a couple of days later (they let me stay home to celebrate my 4th birthday first).

No comments: