Saturday, January 26, 2008

I went for B)

I know you were all dying of anticipation. I chose b). Finally got that bag of stuff returned, and managed to get a few little shirts on clearance for Tyler for $2.00 each (size 4T to put away for when he outgrows the 3T). I will admit I also picked up a clearance Halloween baby sleep sack for $2.00 as well, which TOTALLY goes against my better judgement. When I was pregnant with Tyler I bought nothing until about 30-35 weeks and I never bought anything during my last pregnancy. I couldn't help it though. It was unisex and so cute and little. All Tyler's Halloween stuff would likely be too big, as he was already wearing 6-9m clothes by then (even though he was only 2 months old). Anyway, I'm totally trying to justify my purchase (and temporary loss of sanity) so feel free to ignore me.

So, now I'm gonna work on a little of c) and d) until sleepiness kicks in. I am either wide awake or dead tired. There seems to be no happy medium.

No comments: