Tuesday, January 1, 2008

That time of year again.....

Tis the time of year for resolutions. I personally never stick to my resolutions that I set this time of year (perhaps 'cause they are almost always weight-related) but nonetheless I'll give it a try again this year.

1). Be a better blogger. My playgroup is setting a blogging challenge. They all have their blogs here, which is why I have decided to abandon my myspace blog (which I was never any good at updating) and head on over this way. As IF I needed yet ANOTHER website to frequent daily, but I'm gonna justify this as being mentally therapeutic. Ha, ha, ha. In reality I just can't resist a challenge, and I figure this one isn't gonna injure me, so why not go for it! So, expect to be bored to death with daily updates of my life.

2). Better organization. Go through the closets, weed out unused stuff, etc. What I truly mean by this is "throw away my husband's crap that is lying around our house".

3). Better health. Normally this time a year I resolve to lose weight, and then life just seems to happen (pregnancies, buffet tables, etc. lol). Not that it wouldn't be great to lose some weight ('cause I do need that to happen) but I really just want to get healthy. Exercise, organic foods, you name it...it's my mission!

4). Catch up on my scrapbook. It is now pathetically behind and I truly want to get caught up. Al surprised me with a Cricut (scrapbook machine that non-scrapbookers would just think is ridiculous) for Christmas, so I'm psyched!

Here's to a happy and healthy new year to all!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Melodie said...

Does T let you do your scrapping, or do you have to do it while he is away or otherwise occupied? I know that there is no way that Katie will let me scrap, so I have just been putting it off. I hope to have her baby book done by the time she gets married!

Heather said...

Yeah right, he always wants to "help" when I scrapbook, so I've given up. Probably why I am so far behind too!

jennifer said...

Welcome to the contest Heather. AHHH......peer pressure!

Scarlett said...

I love your picture, Heather. You are one hot mama!