Monday, January 14, 2008

To sleep, or not to sleep????

Last night we heard some craziness over the monitor, a good hour or so after we THOUGHT Tyler was asleep. Al walked in, and this is what he found. Now I understand why he'd be interested in dragging his books off his bookshelf, but what was with the desire to flip them all over into a tent shape and spread them out on the floor? I must say, he was quite proud of himself! Little stinker!

On a completely unrelated side note, I almost forgot to mention how much I love my Cricut! I finally broke it out 2 nights ago and it's amazing. It can create the smallest of letters with the greatest of ease (or big letters too, if that's your thing). However, Al should be aware the he's created a very bad spending problem, because now I'm gonna want to buy all the other cartridges to go with it. I mean how could i possibly pass up the option of having a Disney font? Makes no sense to me. Oh, the possibilities are endless. So, I will leave you with a picture of my Cricut in action, as well as an example of a page I put together using my Cricut-created letters! Aren't they purty?

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

The books are pretty funny... Very creative! ;)