Thursday, January 10, 2008

OUCH!

Tonight as we were playing hide-and-seek, Tyler and I went to hide behind a curtain in our bedroom. I felt a sharp stab to the bottom of my foot, lifted it up, and there is a shard of glass stuck in it. I immediately lifted Tyler up and dutifully stood there until Al found us. Anyway, according to my husband he had broken a glass near there a while ago and a small piece of glass must have fallen under the dresser. The dresser was recently moved to a different location apparently just leaving the glass behind. I'm just thankful it didn't find Tyler's foot first, but OUCH!

Anyway, it's been a rough night and I'm beat. I just don't have the energy to come up with anything brilliant to say, so goodnight to all.

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

I take it that you weren't seriously hurt??? Glass freaks me out - you never know if you got it all. Right after I put out our Christmas decorations, Isaac climbed up to our bar (between the kitchen and breakfast nook) and got a snow globe down. He managed to get it down without incident, but I didn't notice he had it until he dropped it and it went all over the place. I have been paranoid ever since then that I missed a piece.

Heather said...

No, I'm fine. It hurts to walk on my foot (which is just GREAT for my exercise routine that I've been doing well on) but it was a minimal cut.

I'm paranoid about glass too, but apparently my husband is not. Ugh. Thank goodness it wasn't Tyler's foot 'cause I would have been really upset (and so would have DH)