Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dilemmas, Dilemmas

So, the big dilemma in my life is what to do with myself tonight after Tyler goes to bed. I know, I have it rough.

a) Exercise: This SHOULD be my top priority, being that I haven't done a bit of exercise since Monday. But, I'm slightly paranoid about exercise, so I think that's clouding my decision. That, or the sheer laziness.

b) Go to Kohl's: I have a return that's been waiting for over a month. Kohl's lenient return policy is top notch, but it does allow me to be way too lazy with these things! I'm quite sick of looking at the bag in my bedroom, so therefore it should have some priority as well.

c) Work on my scrapbook: This was one of my four new year's resolutions, so again this has some sort of priority. Plus, it's fun. If you are into it.

d) Do absolutely nothing but lie in bed and watch TV. I'm gonna say this deserves some priority too, because darn it, I'm tired!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Don't exercise! Go to Kohl's and make your return. Then the bag won't drive you crazy anymore and who knows? you may just run into a fabulous sale.