Friday, February 1, 2008

Resolution Rewind

I posted on January 1st about my 2008 New Year's Resolutions. I just thought I'd quickly review how I've been doing. Yes, I realize Melodie did the same thing as well, but I swear to you that I've been planning on doing a monthly re-cap all along! I suppose great minds think alike!

1). Be a better blogger. Well, although I'm no longer in the competition, I have succeeded in that I have not missed a single day of blogging this month, nor do I plan to in the near-future. Then again, if you are judging the QUALITY of my blogs, I'm sure "better" wouldn't necessarily be the word you would use. LOL!

2). Better organization. I was able to get rid of a few things, but that was it! More work needed on that front. Anyone want to have a chat with my husband? Topic of the conversation will be "less is more".

3). Better health. Well, I done wonderfully drinking my daily recommended amount of water. I've been doing pretty good on regularly exercising, although I did recently switch to exclusively lo-impact types of things. As for the food intake part, well that could use some tweaking. I will definitely say I've done better, but I have a long way to go. I have upped the amount of veggies I eat and have been buying more organics. As for weight loss, well that ain't gonna happen because I'm now pregnant. Although I did lose one pound, likely before I found out. As much as I don't want to gain weight, I will happily do so. So, I'll be barefoot, FAT, and pregnant. Fine by me!

4). Catch up on my scrapbook. Well, I have been scrapbooking. However, as I've mentioned in the past, I just can't NOT scrapbook things. As my fridge magnet says "If it's not in the scrapbook, it didn't happen". So, therefore, EVERYTHING must be in the scrapbook. I've probably worked on it almost every other day, even if it was just for 5 minutes at a time, so that's a huge accomplishment. However, because I do SO many pages, I've BARELY caught up at all. One month ago I was working on a layout from Tyler's birthday (August 24, 2006). One month later I'm working on a layout from September 30, 2006. So, in one month time I've progressed to 1 month and 6 days time in my scrapbook. LOL! I know, I'm crazy that I kept track of this, but even at this rate I'll be caught up by 2027.

No comments: