Wednesday, February 6, 2008

W H Y that spells why

Super Why, it's Super Why! Sorry, if you don't have a toddler in the house, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. It's a relatively new show on PBS (or Sprout) and Tyler is obsessed! Well, he recently rediscovered the computer and pbs kids is just his favorite website! Super Why is the most frequented subcategory. It's just too cute to see him playing on the computer singing along to the songs!

In completely unrelated news, I now truly know the meaning of "waves of nausea". Never quite got that term until today. It's amazing how it can just come out of nowhere. It kind of makes me happy, in a sick and twisted sort of way. Nausea means good baby hormones, right? Well, I guess we shall see tomorrow, as I have my first actual appointment with the OB/GYN, including blood work, and yes, an ultrasound! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Good luck!!! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Scarlett said...

I'm sorry you're feeling sick, but it is a good sign. I was like that with Isaac - no actually puking, just waves of nausea. Ick! Eating helps - try something carby like bread or crackers. Hope you have a great OB appt!

Melodie said...

Good luck with your appointment.

I am not a fan of the Super Why show, but it probably has more to do with the fact that I've seen the exact same episode three times this week on PBS. It made me wonder yesterday if they even have any other episodes.

Melodie said...

Oh, and you should definitely scan your ultrasound pic and post it on your blog.