Monday, February 18, 2008

You never truly appreciate...

the cleanliness of a bathroom until you are spending significant time in one. I've discovered that the early stages of independent toilet training (Tyler's of course) is not the time to be struck with never-ending morning sickness. There is just no way your toilet can be as clean as necessary when you have a 3-year-old going to the bathroom "all by myself". It's always nice to have to clean your bathroom in anticipation of vomiting in it later.

Sorry for the lack of interesting posts. This is all I've got these days.

2 comments:

Melodie said...

LOL!

Hill said...

Yes, it never fails that when you're already nauseous, there will inevitably be a hair or something disgusting lingering around your toilet in order to make your queasiness worse. I always swore I was going to name one of the boys "Crane" because that was the brand of toilet in our house-- the only reason I know that is because I had to read it, over, and over, and over...