Sunday, February 3, 2008

You have to pick your battles

Last night, after a fun night of crafting with the girls, I got home and changed Tyler's diaper before I went to bed (if I don't he tends to wet through by morning). Well, I don't know what Al gave him to drink last night, but not only was he soaked when I changed him around midnight, but he wet through completely by 3:15am AND by 5:45am. WHAT? Doesn't everyone love to change sheets twice before 6:00am, and then be up for the day with a cranky toddler? Needless to say, I cancelled any thoughts I had of going to Disney today.

Anyway, Tyler was tired today and when he announced he was dressing himself, I just wasn't going to argue. I must say, he managed to match (purely coincidence, I assure you), but he could just care less that his pants were on backwards. I have to remind myself that sometimes you have to pick your battles. So, enjoy a picture of Tyler in his backwards shorts, and then a couple later at the community pool. BTW, it was gorgeous tonight!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Well see there, at least it made up your mind about going to Disney. Someone up top was trying to look out for you in a way that you might not agree with, lol.