Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Nothing spells love more than feeling like you are gonna vomit while you are brushing your teeth, eating lunch, sleeping, standing, walking, etc. You get the picture. But hey, I guess it is love (for a little bean of a baby) in it's own way. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

We had a relatively low-key day. Well, for me anyway. Tyler was surviving off a sugar high fueled by candy from his preschool valentine's day party. We did manage to spend some time outside playing with friends, and he hammed it up for me with my camera.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

I'm sure you've already thought of this, but you should definitely enter that second pic into the photo contest. It's a winner, and far better than mine.

Heather said...

I already did enter it. LOL! That's what prompted me to take the picture!

Karlise said...

He's so darn cute! Ian was wearing that shirt today also (a hand me down from Logan).