Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Disappointed

American Idol. Total letdown. Maybe it's just my mood tonight, but I was B.O.R.E.D. I did think a few were good. Brooke White, Alexandrea Lushington, Asia'h Epperson, Ramiele Malubay, and Syesha Mercado. But I wasn't totally overjoyed with any of them. Is it me, or do many of them look alike? And why are the names so difficult?

Anyway, on to other disappointments. Did you see the eclipse. Very cool. Was I able to capture it on film? Of course not. Apparently the problem is NOT my camera, as Julie has the same one and can take some amazing shots, including this one she took of the full moon last night. Part of me would like to think that maybe my camera is faulty, but I'm starting to accept that maybe I just can't take photos. LOL.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DH made me suffer through AI. I don't like watching this part of the process, it's painful.

We should get together sometime and see what's up with your camera!

Karlise said...

Did ya know Syesha is from our area?? I don't watch AI anymore but I saw it on the news!

Karlise said...

Oh and Ramiele is from JAX and used to live in Z-Hills. I'm just full of useless knowledge today. LOL

Holly said...

Yes, Syesha is from Sarasota.

And more useless info...
She went to the same elementary school as I did. Just a "few" years after I attended though.

I've been taping AI, but haven't decided if I actually want to watch it or not.

Working Mama said...

I will agree with you on the "boredom" factor too. Yawn! The men were a "little" bit more interesting but geez, these ladies are lackluster and I was thinking the same thing about a lot of them looking alike! Thank goodness I only watch it Tivo'd - I watched the 2 hour show in about 40 minutes because blah-blah about their past performances and seriously I fast-forwarded through most of their songs after I checked out the first few seconds! LOL!
Andrea