Thursday, February 28, 2008

Moms of boys...

I know mom's of boys can relate. It's always funny to open your dryer and find this:

Yep, acorns. I asked Tyler WHY I found acorns in the dryer (not meanly of course, I was just joking with him) and he responds "Oh, there they are. I guess they fell out of my pocket". LOL.

It beats the time I dried crayons that had been in his pocket. You would have thought I had learned my lesson about checking pockets after having a full load of suddenly pink and blue laundry.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

At least he put them in his pockets and not his mouth like Katie would have done.

Holly said...

It's not only boys. Maggie puts acorns in her pockets too. She likes to collect them at school, and then put them out by our tree to feed the squirrels. Usually they don't make it to the wash, but I do find them laying around the house quite often.

Hill said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I will never forget Tyler's theory about acorns having "hats" for as long as I live!