Sunday, February 10, 2008

My sick child

No, I'm not referring to Tyler, who is actually feeling much better today, thankfully. However, it's child #2 that's STILL sick and, of course, complaining about it. That "child" would be Al. Anyone else's husband complain more than a child when they are sick? How is that possible? Any and all pregnancy symptoms I have must be trumped by his poor runny nose or cough.

I shouldn't complain too much though, as he did let me take a 2 hr nap this morning and kept Tyler when I went to a play group meeting and Target this afternoon. However, I swear he hasn't been out of his PJs all day and was in bed 75% of the day. This after being in bed ALL weekend last weekend, as well as yesterday! Men!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

They really are worse than kids when they're sick, aren't they?
Phil always complains about being sick or having a pain somewhere, and then doesn't bother to take anything for it. So, I told him that if he's not willing to do anything to help himself, he's not allowed to complain.

Kandee said...

It's a man thing. They all do it...and want you to play the part of mommy taking care of them.