Tuesday, February 5, 2008

People I know

So a few weeks ago one of the girls on BAMs asked if we had ever met anyone famous. For some reason today it occurred to me that I know 2 people "in the business" (show business, that is..he, he).

Miranda Reinfeldt: She was my best friend for a few years growing up (mostly junior high). We were always VERY different, but for some reason we clicked. We remained friends all through high school and then slowly lost touch after graduation when I went to Boston and she went to New York. She still lives in NY and I see her on occasion, but it's definitely been a while. I think I've only seen her twice since my wedding in 2003. Anyway, here is the IMBD site for her role in the movie "Cupidity". And here is the Cupidity cast site, which she is featured in the 2nd picture on the top row. Looks, umm, interesting. Maybe I should rent it. How horrible is it that I've never seen her only movie? Anyway, it also says that she was featured on Guiding Light and As the World Turns. She's come a long was since our days of watching All My children and Dark Shadows. Yep, look it up, Dark Shadows WAS a revival show in 1991! LOL!

Adrienne Frantz: We went to high school together. We were definitely never friends, but we had mutual friends and occasionally sat at lunch together in a large group. I most recently saw her at our 10-year-reunion (2006). You may remember her name from a few soaps. She was Tiffany on Sunset Beach, and Amber on The Bold and the Beautiful and The Young and the Restless....as well as many other things. You can view some pics and her filmography career on IMDB. She is now writing music. Her song "halfway" is reportedly about her relationship (or was it her breakup???) with Goo Goo Dolls singer Johnny Rzeznik.

So, there is my fascinating info for today. I hope you've enjoyed it! LOL!

2 comments:

Melodie said...

I have no clue who that Miranda chick is, but I definitely know who Adrienne Frantz is since I watch both Y&R and B&B.

Andrea said...

Yay for famous people we know! LOL! *wishing it could have rubbed off on me*