Saturday, February 16, 2008

I apologize in advance

because you will not see me in anything but sweatshorts and yoga pants for the next few months. Although I've lost 4 pounds since finding out I was pregnant, I fit in nothing. Not cool. Don't get me wrong, I have NOTHING against maternity clothes, in fact I look forward to wearing them. But I will NOT allow myself to wear them until this pregnancy is more established. I know, I'm odd.

I could go out and buy some newer clothes, but that seems like a waste of money. Not to mention that I don't feel like shopping. I might as well wait until I've deemed it appropriate to wear maternity clothes and then go shopping, being that I probably won't fit into my maternity clothes from last time around (I, ahem, started out this pregnancy an embarrassing 20lbs more than my first pregnancy).

Vent over. Enjoy your evening. LOL.

1 comment:

Melodie said...

I started out my second pregnancy twenty pounds heavier than I did my first, too. Don't worry about it too much. All that matters is that you have a happy and healthy baby to blame for the extra pounds.