Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ah, I almost forgot

Today is resolution rewind day. I must have missed the first day of March, but let's face it, I was barely getting out of bed those days, so I'm hoping you can forgive me. Luckily for me, my friend Melodie posted about her resolutions, which gave me the reminder I needed! Pregnancy and memory do not go hand in hand, so clearly this post was not my idea at all. I couldn't even REMEMBER my resolutions. Ooops!

In case you need a reminder of my initial resolution post, click here.

1). Be a better blogger. Well, still kicking ass in that department. I'm not winning any contests or anything, but I must give myself a pat on the back for my daily blogging. Some of you might want to kick me in the back instead, due to my daily blogging, but that's not the point now, is it? LOL!

2). Better organization. Ummm, for the past month and a half I've barely been conquering laundry and dishes. In fact, it's debatable whether I even conquered those. My house had become disastrous, but I'm happy to report that I'm gaining some energy back and even cleaned out the fridge today (thanks to Karen for the inspiration) AND the master bath/shower. I know, I rock!

3). Better health. Yep, this one ain't happening right now. Water makes me sick (yes, it's true) and I eat what I can tolerate. Today I had OJ, 3 graham crackers, and 1/4 of a Hershey's bar. I do have plans to go to Parke Hydrofarm tomorrow to stock up on some organic veggies and strawberries though. Baby steps.

4). Catch up on my scrapbook. Scrapbook? What scrapbook?

2 comments:

Karen said...

Well, I for one, am very impressed with #1. If it weren't for you, Melodie, Karlise, and Holly (until yesterday), I wouldn't have anything to read, lol.

Melodie said...

Yeah, Heather, you definitely get an honorable mention award because even though you quit the contest, you've still kept up with the daily blogging. Unlike some people who just practically quit blogging after they were out.