Thursday, April 10, 2008

15 week appointment update

So they did some sorta blood test to pre-screen for Down's, etc. I forget what it was.

I'm down 9lbs. They want me eating every 2 hours.

They weren't overly concerned about the dizziness or anything. They said it's likely just low blood sugar. Again, eat every 2 hours. Luckily my blood pressure was up, like 110/70, so that wasn't a concern at all.

They are putting me on iron supplements. Likely anemic.

They have the referral in for the perinatologist to do my big ultrasound. I should hear, hopefully soon, when they get that scheduled. Keep your fingers crossed that they don't make me wait too long!

Next appointment, May 8th.

Oh, and they found bean's heartbeat right away, at 152bpm. Ah, I will never get enough of that sound!

3 comments:

Scarlett said...

Wow, 9 pounds??? Is there anything that you're really craving at all, or is everything making you nauseous? Sorry... that sucks. Hopefully the nausea will subside soon.

Heather said...

There's no telling what I can eat. Sometimes I think I'm craving something and I get it in front of me and I can't eat it. Well, I'm down 9lbs from being up so much after our cruise. It's not like I'm too thin now by any means, lol!

Debbie said...

I have to say that I take a look at your blog daily now...I am so happy that things are going well...And what I mean by well is obviously, everything besides the nausea....Its funny to hear that the doctor wants you to eat every 2 hours...How does one do that? I would assume they mean snacking....But it is also not easy to do with a little one around also...Tyler would probably want to snack every two hours and then what happens with his meals....I guess you can always sneak something in you bedroom....I did that when I was preg. with Jillian and didn't want to share my M & M's with Elizabeth...LOL!