Monday, April 28, 2008

Picture highlights from NJ....

First full day in NJ. Tyler says "NJ is chilly" (I beg to differ)

Collecting clam shells at the lake.
Lunch with Uncle Jimmy at the lake

"Beach One" after our walk to the ice cream shop.

Some outdoor playtime at Mom-mom and Pop-Pop's

Yet another trip to the lake, this time for some "muck walking"

Atlantic City! Tyler's favorite ride on the pier!

Another good ride!

Having fun on the beach in A.C.

My high school friends and I at Christina's suprise 30th birthday bash

Enjoying some sights at the Philadelphia Zoo

Tyler and Scarlett spending some quality time together

Pop-pop and Tyler in my brother's back yard. I'm sooooo jealous!

Tyler enjoying his scooter

Deer on my brother's property

Tyler at "bring your child to work day" at Shawnee. This was art class.
Gym class at Shawnee.

Just fooling around in the football field

Tyler and his Mom-mom

4 comments:

Okie said...

great pix. thanks for sharing. Makes me want to get back east again.

Working Mama said...

I can see why it was hard to leave - I wanna go! It looks like a fun time & I can tell from the pics how much they love you & Tyler!

Andrea said...

I love the pictures! Wow, so Beach One is looking like I need to bring the boys to visit! Yay! And yippee for muck walking! Ahh, the good 'ole days... ;) Looks like you had an awesome trim home. Next time we'll make it work to get together. :)

Holly said...

Loved the pictures. Tyler takes such cute pictures!

In the picture of you and your friends you can tell FL has rubbed off on you a little bit! If you go by your outfits! LOL