Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend, Kandee.

The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Fact 1: I've been engaged twice. Once I was 21. We were engaged for about a year until exactly 6 months before the wedding. The second time was obviously my engagement to Al.

Fact 2: I had fairly significant anxiety when I was younger (and into college) to the point where it was an achievement when I finally started to be able to call and order a pizza myself (college helped with this..and the pizza helped me gain the infamous "freshman 15")

Fact 3:I won't eat mayonnaise or most any condiments except ketchup and mustard.

Fact 4: I spent my spring break during my junior year in college (or maybe it was sophomore year...hmm) on an "alternative spring break". We drove a large passenger van from Boston to the Miami area and helped to rebuild/improve areas that were affected by Hurricane Andrew.

Fact 5: My feet and hands sweat excessively. Gross, I know.

Fact 6:My family often jokes about having a family compound in the middle of nowhere, but part of me honestly wants to do it. Now if we just had the money.....

Fact 7:My husband and I wear the same size wedding ring. I have VERY fat fingers.

Soooooo, TAG, if you haven't done this already, you're IT:

No comments: