Monday, April 28, 2008

We're back!!!

Well, Tyler DID nap (thank goodness) and we made it to the airport without any stops for head injuries. Yipee. Tyler was awesome on the flight, and I'm happy to report (aka: brag) that my child was praised repeatedly for his good behavior. It was a packed flight and there were many other screaming children, and yesterday, mine was not one of them! LOL. Gotta love when that happens!

We are now back in Florida, and I will say, IT'S HOT! It's not really much warmer (as of yet) than it was some days in New Jersey, but the humidity is just yucky. It's gonna be a LONG summer!

We are already back in the swing of things. Tyler had preschool, I did some grocery shopping, and now he's napping while I'm trying to get some cleaning done and my pictures uploaded (finally).

No comments: