Thursday, April 3, 2008

found the heartbeat!

Me and my doppler, we have a love/hate relationship. I LOVED the thing when I was pregnant with Tyler, because it was always reassuring. I found his heartbeat from the day I got the machine in the mail. This time though, ugh, it caused me more trouble! I tried not to use it often (maybe 3-4 times in total) when I finally told my mom to hide it when she was here visiting. I took it out of hiding, maybe 4 days ago, and tried again, with no success in finding the heartbeat. Tonight, against my better judgement, I tried again. After a few minutes I was about to give up, when there was the most beautiful fast heartbeat! Yipee! In fact I think I may not have been looking in the right spot, or at least not focusing my energy in the right spot. I had been told (and read) that the heartbeat would still be really low, when in fact I found it about 2 inches below my belly button. But regardless, it's there, and I will rest happy tonight. That is, unless I find myself endlessly perusing babiesrus.com. LOL!

Doing a happy dance!!!!!

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

yay! what a great sound!