Sunday, April 20, 2008

Asking for some good luck vibes...

I'm not sure if I ever explained this, but part of why I'm in New Jersey NOW is that Al is in North Carolina NOW, interviewing for a position (within the military). I figured there was no sense in us being apart twice in a month, so I decided to leave while he was gone anyway. So, my point is, Al starts this interview process tomorrow. I'm not 100% sure what the ideal outcome is anyway, but at this point I just hope that "whatever is meant to be" will happen...if that makes sense. So, please send us some vibes for life to intervene in whatever way that will be best for our family. He should know on Friday whether he gets the position or not, so I'll be sure to update you whenever I can!

As for me, I'm still dying from not being able to download my pictures. I can't bring myself to explain our daily happenings without providing some pictures. It's just not the same. I was immensely looking forward to sharing some picutres of the place I grew up, my friends, my family, etc. Look out, you'll be bombarded when I get back!

I will share one brief tidbit of information though. I got kicked. And yes, I'm happy about it. Baby bean has made his/her presence known. For a week or two now I thought I had some suspicious movements in my tummy, but nothing certain. I was waiting for that climatic moment where I just "knew". Well, that hasnt' really happened, but I think it's cause I'm being overly cautious. I'm 95% sure I felt two kicks on Friday (as well as a few since then), so for now I'm telling myself that it's happening. Yea for baby movement!

3 comments:

Working Mama said...

Great news about the kicking! I'm sure he or she will be kicking your butt (figuratively speaking!) from now on!!! Have a good night
Andrea

Debbie said...

How exciting that you are feeling the movement and the kicking....I miss that and think that is one of the best things about pregnancy...Its almost like the best kept secret between mommy and baby that is sacred until the baby comes out....

Anonymous said...

Yay for the kicks! The one time it's a good thing in a child's life. I love it!