Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Somewhere over the rainbow

Did anyone catch Jason Castro singing this tonight on American Idol? I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! I have always been a fan of his, and even though he's not necessarily my exclusive top pick, he is right up there amongst them.

It's time to let Kristy Lee Cook go home. Lets face it, she's not gonna win, so why not let her go now? In the beginning weeks they talked about how she had to sell her favorite barrel horse (is barrel horse a real thing? Excuse me if I've got this wrong) to pay to come to the audition. Well, she's made enough money by now I'm sure to go on home and buy that horse back!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yep, loved Jason tonight! If Kristy Lee Cook goes home on Thursday, I won't be sad, lol. I also wouldn't be sad if Michael or Syesha leave.

Working Mama said...

Jason was REALLY great - Don & I have been saying he should shock everyone and come out in the final few with a hair cut and make over...although his image fits him, I can see he's a good looking guy and has sweet charm and I bet he'd knock them out if looked more mainstream.
Kristie is only still on (IMO) because she's pretty and shows a lot of cleavage! She has a good voice but she's not good enough and I think she lacks confidence & that special quality. I have really loved Michael but I have never thought he'd win. I have always loved LOVED David Cook but last night was his 1st bad one (IMO). They are certainly entitled to a bad choice but he has to get back up fast.