Monday, April 7, 2008

aaaah, craving relieved

Well, after Tyler woke up 4 times (yes, FOUR) between when I fell asleep at midnight and 4:00am, I was beat this morning! Not to mention, Tyler had said (around 3:30am) that his tummy hurt and he felt somewhat warm. I thought I couldn't possibly bring a sick child to the mall. But by mid-morning it was clear that he was NOT sick, so I made plans with the little man to go to the mall after his nap. It ended up being good for me because I literally ate NOTHING until I got to the mall at around 4:00. I had tried to drink some orange soda (yes, I realize this isn't the healthiest of choices) but that didn't stay in my stomach for too long so my stomach was literally completely empty until I ate part of a subway sandwich in the mall (Tyler's request). Afterwards we stopped by Motherhood and Payless before letting Tyler play in the way-overcrowded play area. On the way out we grabbed our pretzels, and I happily found room in my tummy to eat mine about an hour ago. Oh, and I even bought an extra so I can enjoy another one tomorrow. Yeah!

4 comments:

Scarlett said...

Yay!!! Glad you got SOMETHING to stay down! And it was just what you really wanted!

Melodie said...

Yay for you! I wish I could have gone with you. I love me some Auntie Anne's, though I'm a regular salted pretzel girl. I'll have to make my way there sometime soon.

Working Mama said...

Yippee! Nothing like FINALLY getting something you've been craving, is there?! Hope your house sleeps better tonight!
andrea

Melodie said...

BTW: I did manage to work in a trip to Auntie Anne's while at the mall yesterday to get my pretzel. Yummy, yummy!