Sunday, April 13, 2008

80s flashback for ya!

Remember the movie "Big"? Remember the secret song that only the two boys knew? Oh, come on, I can't be the ONLY one to remember that, can I? Anyway, I guess I was singing that one day and Tyler thought this was hysterical. He kept asking me to repeat it over and over. He picked it up (almost perfectly) within a very short time period and now LOVES to sing it. Sounds especially nice when he does his rendition in Walmart.

I must say, I'm glad he's working on the line that says "I stole my mama's credit". Tyler WAS singing it in this way: "I took my mama's credit CARD". LOL! I must say, it is nice to have a 3-year old talking about stealing credit and "sock 'em in the stomach". A top notch boy I'm raising, huh?

6 comments:

Scarlett said...

Adorable!!! I know that song! I saw Big three times in the theater way back... uh... I must have been a toddler, right? LOL! I love Tyler's look at the end. Priceless!

Karen said...

He is too darn cute for words! Yes, I remember that song. Of course I didn't remember all the words, lol.

Working Mama said...

That child is bound for show business for sure, Heather! You are gonna be a stage Momma! I just LOVE him singing! And yes, nothing says adorable like a 3 year old singing about credit card fraud & battery! LOL!

Andrea

Debbie said...

He is just so adorable....I agree, I see the big screen for him....

Kandee said...

Adorable..my girls love watching Tyler videos...keep 'em coming.

Karlise said...

OMG he's so cute!