Saturday, April 12, 2008

Panpakes wif Wiffed Cream and other assorted nonsense

Today, around 10:45AM, we decided to go out for brunch. Tyler wasn't too anxious to go, but after I showed him the menu online he gladly agreed to go to Denny's for "Panpakes wif Wiffed Cream". It never ceases to amaze me regarding the complex words he can say and then how he butchers other simpler words. The child STILL can't say "music" (it's more like "musnic") but he'll tell me things like "actually", "peninsula", "eruption", "frustrated", etc. Anyway, I'm rambling.

My big ultrasound is scheduled for May 19th. I have to go to a perinatologist for my ultrasound since they want to check the baby's heart extra closely (due to my heart condition) so I had to wait a bit longer than I'd really like, but I know it will be worth it in the end. Apparently we should have a pretty detailed ultrasound.

And in other news, my hibernation period should be beginning soon. I'm quite certain that I might die this summer if I have to hang out outside. Right now it's 86 degrees at 5:33pm. NOT COOL for April 12th. I shudder to think what it will be like in just a month, let alone 3 months from now when I'm even more pregnant and it's even more unbearable outside.

2 comments:

Melodie said...

But you'll be freezing in a couple of days...

Anonymous said...

There's a cold front coming through to trick your brain into thinking this is the greatest place on earth!!

Will you post ultrasound pics next time? I love seeing those.